As business professionals, we’re all always on the look out for ways to save money – and make money. Managing office machines may not be your speciality. That’s okay. We have the expertise to back you up.
At Sunrise Office Systems, we’re proactive
With our managed print service, for a reasonable monthly fee, we can track your copiers, printers and faxes. We’ll know when your machine needs toner and when it needs replacement parts. There is no need to be dealing with multiple companies for copy machine repair and for buying toner supplies. There’s no need to be running around town to buy supplies. That wastes your time – and money. We can take care of it all. Maintaining the effectiveness of your copier is the last thing you need to be concerned with as a business professional.
Gaining visibility and control of your printing helps you save money and boosts productivity. Managed print also helps you improve environmental sustainability and document security.
From an overall perspective, “printing” refers to the total cost of managing and optimizing your printers, their output, and the people and processes that support these devices. This includes:
– Printing produced by office workers and mobile workers
– Office desktop printers, high-volume printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines
– Materials sent out for quick printing, offset printing, mailing, and distribution
– Time spent with help desk personnel, technical service and maintenance personnel
– Buying, installing, and replacing paper, ink, toner, and other supplies
That can be a big chunk of time and money.
Gain control of your printing
Through managed print services, you can outsource print management and cut your costs by as much as 30 percent. At Sunrise Office Systems, we can do more than just monitor your printers. We can also:
– Manage and optimize your total print output environment
– Help you reduce the number and types of printing devices and supplies you use, while meeting the needs of your business
– Identify and solve potential printing problems and replenish supplies before your business is affected
– Reduce your environmental footprint through using less energy and less paper
– Provide network management and IT integration (including cloud-based solutions)
– Help you turn paper-based processes into automated, digital ones
In addition, if you like, we can train your employees on how to operate all print-related machines, and if you have mobile workers (or work with consultants regularly), we can design your system to allow them easy and secure access to your printing system.
Check out some of our videos below:
At Sunrise Office Systems, we treat you the way we want to be treated. We love what we do and believe in providing the best service possible. Give us a call today!